Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Andray Blatche Interview About The Wizards



Andray had some choice words with 106.7 The Fan (DC) I knew this shyt would happen but not so soon. Check it out.



Interview Excerpts

“When the booing started, things just got worse and worse.”

“I owned up to it, I’ll give y’all that. I was out of shape and that is 100% on me.”

“I’m not going to blame it all on injuries, I could have done more.”

“I’m talking more about the booing and the ignorance of the fans and media who didn’t have my back.”

On relationship with Ernie Grunfeld: “It was okay, it was great. [mumbles] Eh, it was okay.”

“I don’t like how he [Grunfeld] didn’t have my back.”

“Everyone kept telling me to play through it, do you know how tough it was to go through what I went through.”

“That’s what really made me mad – those rumors – they were just trying to end me.”

“For them to say, ‘Oh, he’s a bad teammate. He’s a cancer in the locker room.’ All that is a bunch of lies.”

“That was a lie, I never said I didn’t want to go back in the game, that was a misunderstanding.”

“They said they were never going to say it publicly, and I was wondering why not.”

“All of a sudden it ended and I tried my hardest to get where I could get.”

“When I was a starter, that was after the second half of the season after Antawn [Jamison] and the rest of them left.”

“We started winning games after those guys left, if you remember correctly.”

“I will take full blame, 100% blame, for not being in shape.”

On soliciting a prostitute: “That was a joke gone bad.”

On pointing finger guns at Gilbert Arenas: “They acted like that was the first time that happened.”

On Lap Dance Tuesday: “It was a regular club in Miami, called Cameo, there are no strippers, its just the theme of the club.”

On challenging a fan to a fight: “That wasn’t me, it was a friend.”
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/11/27/andray-blatche-blasts-wizards-talks-prostitution-and-fighting-fans/


No comments:

Post a Comment