Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Big Sean Talks "Cruel Winter"



BOOOYYEEEE  the hommie Big Sean talks about the G.O.O.D. family and their next compilation.. can't believe he let 'Clique" get away from his album.

G.O.O.D. Music rapper Big Sean confirmed that his crew will be releasing a Cruel Winter project, though he wasn't able to share too many details about the compilation. Sean spoke to DJ Semtex about the top-secret release.


"Yeah, you're gonna get it. Pause," Sean said. "[Before Christmas?] I don't know about that. You have to wait and see, man. I don't know. It can't be Cruel Spring, it's gotta be in a timely fashion. I know I did something for it, for Cruel Winter and I was like, 'God d*mn it. I might need to cut this for my album.,' 'cause it was really good. But that's how 'Clique' [was supposed to be]. 'Clique' was supposed to be for my album and it ended up going on Cruel Summer. I was like, 'God d*mn it.' I'm still on a song with Jay-Z and Kanye but it was originally going to be a single for my next album but we got so many singles that it doesn't even matter."

This Detroit mixtape was actually very impressive.. check out this track.





No comments:

Post a Comment