Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Keyshia Cole DENIES Oral Sex Pics



Now I know some of yall may know me.. but I wasn't gonna post the Keyshia Cole pics.. never entered my thoughts.. BUT.. I did look at em.. annnnd.. they DOOOO look like Keyshia.. she is denying it.. *shrug* check it out..

Twitter was buzzing last night (November 28th) after a photo surfaced that allegedly featured R&B star Keyshia Cole performing fellatio. The picture was never confirmed as the singer, however, and many fans claim that its definitely not her. Keyshia herself voiced her disappointment in people relishing in posting false stories about her.


"Evil A$$ haters stay on some bullshyt," she tweeted. "Y'all wish! LOL!"

"People that have no self respect you worship," Keyshia added.
UPDATE: Looks like someone confessed that is was NOT KEYSHIA.. WELP.. *shrug*



No comments:

Post a Comment