Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wiz Khalifa Talks Marriage



AYE.. I think everyone saw this coming.. props to em.. I know I clowned em about this at first but it looks like they are happy.. I love LOVE too.. *cough* anyhoo.. check out this..

Wiz Khalifa spoke to Angie Martinez about he and his fiancée Amber Rose, and their big plans post-baby. Wiz revealed that the couple plans to file for a marriage license before the end of the year.


“We’re gonna get like license marriage,” Wiz shared. “A couple of weeks we’re gonna have that done."

"I’ve said it, I don’t think people really understood what I was saying. They’re like ‘Yeah okay, whatever,'" he continued. "Definitely, like in the next few weeks. Before or after I get off tour. You just sign the papers or whatever and it’s like a legal thing. It’s like ‘Bam, you’re married.’ And then when you have the ceremony that’s when you invite the family, she can fit into her dress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment