Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

K. Michelle Wants J.R. Smith Back



Shouts to MY KNICKS FIRST FOR SMASHING THE MIAMI HEAT LAST NIGHT BY 20 WITH NO MELO.. YALL ACT LIKE YALL DONT CARE BUT YOU DO.. *clears throat* Looks like R&B Singer and Reality Star wants HER man back.. WHO?? New York Knicks SG J.R. Smith..

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star K. Michelle seems like a strong woman. But the sassy singer from Memphis admitted in a recent interview with Hot 97 that one man made her weak--and she wants him back.


The reality star spoke openly about how her pushing away New York Knicks star J.R. Smith ended their relationship, and said that she would like to make things right.

"I'm very open in saying that I want him back," she said frankly.

She also wrote a song for Smith, asking for forgiveness.

"Once I had a taste of that real," she continued. "I don't want nobody else."

I wonder what Tahiry has to say about this??



No comments:

Post a Comment