Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lil Wayne To Executive Produce Juelz Santana Next Album



I read this and was like WTF.. smh..I.. ehhh.. DAMB..

Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne's proposed joint album I Can't Feel My Face may never see the light of day, but according to Santana, he and Wayne will be working together very soon, albeit in a different manner than many fans would expect.


Santana has tapped Weezy to executive produce his album.

"I went out to Miami to chop it up with Wayne. I actually asked him to executive produce my album, Born to Lose, [Bult to Win]," said Juelz.

"It's big to me, and it's a beautiful thing, but Wayne is like my brother," he told MTV's RapFix. "So I knew once I asked him to do it... I'm sure if I woulda went to Cash Money, I coulda went to Cash Money, but that wasn't... The best thing to do is to reach out to him and figure out how we can still make it the best thing possible, and I figured ask him to executive produce my album would be a great thing. He agreed to it, so that's gonna be coming up [soon]."



No comments:

Post a Comment