Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tamar Braxton Questions Beyonce's Pregnancy



SAD.. This is still a topic.. SMMFH.. anyhoo.. On an episode of "Tiny Tonigh" Tamar Braxton questions Beyonce's pregnancy..

Just when the Beyonce "fake" pregnancy rumors have died down, reality star Tamar Braxton re-opened the discussion after appearing on Tameka "Tiny" Harris' new talk show, "Tiny Tonight."


As the show shifted to a discussion about the craziest stories of the year, Tamar admitted that she changed her mind about Beyonce's pregnancy being real after she saw what she thought was Beyonce's stomach folding on live TV.

“I dont think she was pregnant. The deflated stomach thing," Tamar said. "I watched the video and I don’t know. She sat down and she looked up like “OH SHI*!!”

But Tiny dismissed the notion.

“I touched her belly. I was at the Jay Z and Kanye show and greeted her," she said. "I gave her a hug and she did have a belly there. I wasn’t even thinking about the whole fake baby bump thing. I felt a hard ball there.”

DAMN TAMAR.. aren't you "tryna" have a kid.. *cough* anyhoo.. your hubby IS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY... dont embarass him.. smh.





No comments:

Post a Comment