Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

T.I. Admits "Addresses" Is A Diss



I dunno if you all have heard the track by now but Tip has a diss track on the album.. WHO is he talking about? hmmm... Check out the cut.

In an interview with DJ Drama, T.I. admitted that the track "Addresses" on his soon-to-be-released album Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head is indeed a diss record. Despite this admission, Tip would not reveal at whom the song is aimed.


"Nah, it was direct," Tip told DJ Drama when asked if it was an "indirect" diss. "Yeah, it was direct. Now the thing about who it was directed to, it benefits them more than me for me to put that out there. So I made it directly to them in a way so only they will know. Therefore, so they cannot get any shine off of it. So I'ma make a prediction here, everybody, on Shade 45, on Drama's show. There shall be a few rappers that feel they will be benefited by accepting that burden and they will step into that line of fire knowing that it is not them but they feel it is better for them to step into that line of fire, be hit and receive the benefits of what comes with being hit by a T.I. bullet. That will be the greatest thing that ever happened to them in their life, man. They mama gonna say, 'Oh, my baby got hit by a T.I. bullet. Proudest moment of my life.'"

"Had it not been for their just outright disrespect and disregard for the G-Code and what is known to all just to be just real, they just lack integrity," Tip added. "When you just disregard the man, I did this for you, bruh. 'Trap Muzik' is a genre that I created, holmes. Before me, it was Lil Jon, crunk music and OutKast. You don't fit in nowhere. The closest thing to come to what you do is what I created, holmes. So for you to come out your face bad about me dog, when I ain't try to do nothing but help you and lames like you, I ain't try to do nothing but uplift n***as like you, and you try to come at me this way?"

Check out the track..



No comments:

Post a Comment