Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trina Remaining Coy About French Montana



Soooo Trina was asked about rapper French Montana annnnd this is what she said..Check it out.

Trina played coy and gave a very innuendo-heavy response when asked about persistent rumors that she's been gettin' it in with Bad Boy rapper French Montana. The two have been the subject of gossip for several weeks, with various sources claiming they have been jet-setting around together.


But when asked about it, Trina playfully kept it 'professional.'

"We went into the studio, just vibing and listening to the records," Trina said in an interview with AllHipHop. "[French] asked me if I was working on my album, and I said 'of course' and it was just like instant chemistry. He played me a bunch of tracks and unreleased music and I liked the sound and the direction. He was like let's work together let's make it happen and he made it happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment