Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Big Boi/Killer Mike Collab Album..


WELP.. couldn't get an official Outkast Album, so I guess Killa Kill will do.. \

Rapper Killer Mike has announced that he is recording a joint album with fellow Atlanta native Big Boi. Mike told HipHopWired that the two are collaborating on a full-length project and he says that the as-of-yet-untitled release will be more in the vein of their harder-edged material as opposed to their poppier hits of the past.



“I’m looking forward to going back and forth with Big on a whole record. Like people always like the collaborations we did,” Killer Mike explained. “And I’m not talking about the ‘Whole World’ stuff, you know, the ‘A.D.I.D.A.S.’ I’m talking about ‘Bust.’ You know what I mean? Snapping and trapping. When it’s just me and him, just two pitbulls going at a bone.”


“That’s what I enjoy cause my skill set goes up according to who I’m with so when I rap with Big Boi, T.I., and Bun B magic happens,” said Killer Mike. “So I’m looking forward to going 12 songs back and forth. And I’mma just tell ya’ll like my whole inspiration is that pimp, playa Big Boi sh*t. The beats I’m picking and bringing to it man, this gonna be some of that slum, drum Cadillac music. Believe that.”

I'm looking forward to this album.. just because I'm a fan.. so what Andre doesn't wanna do a group album..I'm over it..



Looked for a reason to play this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment