Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Twista to Join G.O.O.D Music


I think this makes too much since.. but then again.. I'm not Twista..

Chicago hip hop veteran Twista recently spoke to XXL about possibly joining Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music imprint. The two Chi-town natives have collaborated frequently and Twista says that there is very real consideration in him making the move.



"It's very possible," Twista said. "My main producer, Traxter, is working a lot with [Kanye] lately, so that's a possibility."


Twista pointed out that there isn't anyone 'like him' on the label's current roster.

"I don't think [Kanye] really got nobody like me over there, so you need a person like me up in there," he added. "It's an easy vision. Can we make a hit together? We tried once or twice...it worked."

YEP.. It worked



No comments:

Post a Comment