Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Akinyele Opens A Strip Club In Vegas


I meant to post this a couple days ago.. but when I read this.. I was like.. makes sense. Looks like he is doing it big in Vegas as well..check it out.

Queens rapper Akinyele has taken his reputation for raunchy raps and focused his talents on opening a successful strip club. The rhymer and his business partners opened Lollypop's, a gentleman's club on the Las Vegas strip.



Ak claims the club, which opened the week of the Mayweather/Cotto fight, made $5 million in its opening weekend.


“We decided to officially launch Lollypop's and align ourselves during the Mayweather vs. Cotto fight weekend and I can proudly say there are now two winners,” Akinyele told Allhiphop. “We’ve been thrilled and amazed to see lines of both men and women still coming at 8 a.m. and this has been every single night, better yet morning I should say, over the past 10 days."


Fellow hip hop stars DJ Whoo Kid and Don Cannon have already done some DJing at the club.

I need to check this shyt out when I hit up Vegas.. People always liked "Put It In Ya Mouth" when was popular but.. this one.. >>>



No comments:

Post a Comment