Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

B.O.B. Wants Another Outkast Album


ATL Artist B.O.B recently chopped it up with Andre 3000.. He like the rest of us wants another Outkast album..

Atlanta rapper B.o.B. has been compared often to Outkast's Andre 3000, and the younger emcee says that he, like a lot of the duo's long-time fans, would love to Dre and his partner Big Boi reunite for another official LP as Outkast. Dre has indicated that the group is all but over, but B.o.B. remains hopeful.



"I think all OutKast fans want to see an OutKast album," he said. "Even if it's the last one, we want that OutKast album. I did get a chance to speak to [Andre] when we did the feature. We had a good conversation. I was like, 'Andre, let me get that OutKast album, man.' It looked pretty optimistic the last time I heard."


Andre 3000 and Big Boi haven't released anything under the 'Outkast' moniker in six years.

This was the hit they cooked up..

No comments:

Post a Comment