Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Kandi Burruss Talks Sex and Toys


Not gonna lie.. I have a thing for Kandi Burruss.. Kandi.. if I see you around the A.. I'm hollerin.. beside being attractive I like her attitude..she seems cool.. BUT.. she got this toy line thing going on..well.. check it out.

Kandi Burruss and her mama Joyce spoke about Kandi's foray into the sex toy industry during an appearance on Dr. Drew's show. Kandi has found tremendous success with her toy line and explained why she decided to get into the business of gettin' freaky.



“I have an online talk show," she explained. "We talk openly about sex and relationships. And from there, I got an idea of what people like over the last two years. I thought, ‘I want to have my own toys’. It’s an idea I thought would be fun and it has grown into something much bigger.”


Her Mom also said that the toy line is great for older women.

DAMB Momma Joyce.. aye.. uhh.. nevermind..

No comments:

Post a Comment