Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

T.I. Gives Jay Z Some Fatherly Advice


Everyone knows Father's Day is coming up. Clifford had some fatherly advise for Jigga, when someone asked him about Fatherhood.

"The King of the South," rapper T.I. shared some fatherly advice to fellow hip hop megastar Jay-Z. Jay and Beyonce welcomed their baby daughter into the world back in January, and Tip--who knows a thing or two about child-raising--decided to offer Jigga a few tips about raising a little girl.


"Little girls are going to judge men they meet in the future based off how their father treated them," said T.I. "You've got to be her first love, her first everything so when she run into nonsense in the street then she'll know, 'Nah, my daddy would never do it like that, so this isn't even worth my time or attention.'"


"Another piece of advice is enjoy the moments," he continued. "Enjoy the moments because once they're gone, they're gone."

Nice advise Tip..

No comments:

Post a Comment