Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

T.I. Set To Star In "Identity Theft"


Looks like Clifford is set to hit the comedy scene..

Rapper T.I. has been hard at work over the past several months resuming his musical career following a year in prison, and the multi-talented star is about to re-ignite his burgeoning film career as well. Tip has been tapped to star in Universal Pictures' upcoming comedy Identity Theft.



T.I. will play a bounty hunter in the film, alongside Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy.

"Bateman's character becomes an unlikely companion for McCarthy's character after she steals his identity," says press materials for the upcoming project.


T.I. last appeared in 2010's Takers and has appeared on Kelsey Grammer's critically-acclaimed series "Boss."

Jason Bateman eh... I think I will check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment