Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wale vs Amanda Diva??


I know the Pac fight is happening this weekend but DMV's own Wale is uhh.. well.. check it out..


Wale Folarin ‏@Wale



And I can’t spell Gullable. (gullible). My education wasn’t Shyt I guess


4h Wale Folarin ‏@Wale


Stop being Gullable.. Please.. Think about info before you lash… Really process things said by ppl seeking ATTENTION . America


Amanda Seales ‏@amandaseales


At some point, in an intrvw, some1 will ask 4 the whole @wale “tweet fight” story & I’ll gladly tell it. Bcuz it’s part of a bigger issue…


5h Amanda Seales ‏@amandaseales


In hip hop women r always expected to “be cool” abt completely out of line behavior from our male counterparts. No dice.


5h Amanda Seales ‏@amandaseales


Folks say “we expect that from him”. But what does that mean? It’s ok bcuz we all kno of the regularity of such behavior?


5h Amanda Seales ‏@amandaseales


Were I to get an apology then perhaps. But it shld be known that dude is completely out of line with women on a regular basis.


5h Amanda Seales ‏@amandaseales


I keep being told to “not sweat” that @Wale came in my face trying to fight me ovr a tweet. Y in hip hop do we excuse such behavior?

First off.. he spelled 'shyt" like me.. (the slang is getting outta line people) but next he is going at it with Amanda Diva, who really never holds no punches..First it was Rosa Acosta now this.. I..smh.. I dunno..I wanna say ehh.. eff it.. STOP ARGUING WITH AFRICANS.. you won't win folks.. won't back down.. those who know.. KNOW.. eff it.. Wale.. you don't have to respond ALL THE TIME.. you in a good space..and don't fight no women fam.. not a good look.. Hope this settles..

No comments:

Post a Comment