Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Cam'ron Reality TV Show??



I always said if Cam had a show.. the shyt would be hilarious.. but looks like that WONT be happening..

Cam'ron made it clear that he's done with reality TV. When Jenny Boom Boom asked the Dipset head honcho if he would be making any kind of full time commitment to appearing on "Love & Hip Hop" in the future, his answer was pretty straightforward.



"Never. Never. [laughs] Nah, nah, nah, you know I'll make an appearance here and there, my homegirl Mona is the executive producer of the show," he said. "But I'd never put my life on TV like that. They've been on me for a while trying to get me to do one, even before VH1 was doing reality shows. MTV's been trying to get me to do it but nah, I can't put what I do every day on TV. [laughs]"

Oh well.. can we get Cousin Bang to drop tho..





1 comment:

  1. Indèla foto coi mà al fa ol simbol de JOY OF SATAN?

    ReplyDelete