Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Curren$y Withdraws Lawsuit Against Dame Dash



Looks like Curren$y is withdrawing the suit against Dame Dash.. Check it out..

Curren$y has withdrawn his lawsuit against mogul Dame Dash. The rapper previously filed a $1.5 million lawsuit against the former Roc-A-Fella head for releasing two of his albums without permission. The two have recently repaired their relationship, however, and Curren$y confirmed that he was ending his suit.

"I rolled that up too, that's in the ashtray," he said, referring to the suit.


"I'm way too cool for a lot of that stuff, because I would always have to talk about it," he continued. "I didn't even do it because I didn't feel like talking about that. So we'll figure that out. We're men."


Curren$y is reportedly in talks with Dash and Ski Beatz to record Pilot Talk III.

Either Curren$y has some plans up his sleeve or he is high as fuck.. smh.. either way Pilot Talk 3 is on the way..



No comments:

Post a Comment