Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Eminem..Charles Hamilton.. ??



Looks like Marshall is lending a helping hand to rapper Charles Hamilton..

Rapper Charles Hamilton is reportedly on the comeback trail following emotional and psychological hardships, and superstar Eminem is giving the Harlem-born emcee a huge assist. Hamilton has released the Eminem-produced track "I Don't Care."



Of course, the timing isn't accidental. Hamilton's mixtape, "Ill Doesn't Meen Classic," is slated to drop July 7th.


"For those that thought they knew me/ Say hello to the one who you thought was the new me," Hamilton raps. "Success would be thought of as awesome, usually/ But when I talk to dudes, you'll confuse me."

Charles never sucked as an emcee.. he just had issues.. and got slapped by MJB's step daughter.. but other than THAT.. he gave us this..



Shouts to Lacey Duvalle.



No comments:

Post a Comment