Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chad Johnson/Evelyn Lozada Saga.. CONTINUES



Maaan.. days have rolled by and I didnt wanna touch this subject BUT.. I feel for Chad cause I feel like (in my heart) it was unintentional but I think we all know what kinda chick he got with and what he dealing with...END OF THE DAY..you gotta make up the bed you lay your head in...(or however it goes) ANYHOO.. The 911 tapes were released.. Check it out..

  Props to the neighbor.. he sounds concerned.. BUT what sticks out to me is that.. and judge me if you wanna.. WHY CALL THE COPS. This man is now OUT OF A JOB.. and might be OUT OF THE LEAGUE.. and YOUR REALITY SHOW IS CANCELLED. You don't have to be a scientist to know counseling is in order for both of them.. but especially her. Any chick that throws wine bottles or hops on dinner tables.. NO BUENO.. I dont care how good the "juice box" is.. and I think it's prolly good.. BUT.. I wish them both the best.. Chad you was 34 days in and this is what you got.. LEAVE NOW BRUH..    

1 comment:

  1. what are the odds her name is EVE(Evelyn) and she's fucking up nigs lives!! smh damb shame if you ask me.if anything she shoudlve walked in the house and let it be .


    DAVID

    ReplyDelete