Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Kendrick Lamar Doesn't Vote??


Well look like West Coast Rapper Kendrick Lamar is NOT a fan of voting...Check it out..

Kendrick Lamar explained his refusal to vote in a recent interview. The West Coast rapper shared his view that voting matters little in terms of how politics or the world works.

"My vote counts? I don't do no voting. I will keep it straight up real with you. I don't believe in none of the sh*t that's going on in the world," Lamar said. "You talk with me, you talk with me for hours because everything has a contradiction, everything is higher ranking and way beyond us, way beyond people. So basically, do what you do, do good with your people and live your life because what's going on isn't really in our hands. ... When I say the president can't even control the world, then you definitely know there's something else out there pushing the buttons. They could do whatever they want to do, we all puppets. Just play your cards right."
Imma fan of the dude.. but Kendrick.. you are still young in your career and age.. don't become the next Lupe.. especially now when our country is up against some BS right now.. Do your research and know what folks had to go through to vote.. I'll chalk this up and a young dumb nicca moment.. we all have em.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment