Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Rick Ross/Andre 3000 "Sixteen" Video A NO GO



Looks like Dre is turning into a dead beat dad.. getting our hopes up then shooting us down. Looks like that 'Sixteen" video will not drop as expected.


Andre 3000 revealed to Global Grind that the video for his and Rick Ross' collaboration "Sixteen," won't be seeing a release. 3000 wound up moving on to a different project and he wasn't able to film the video.


"It actually didn't happen because of timing," he said. "I got into another project."

"I really hated that we didn't get that going, but I am looking into film, going down that path, because I've always been into ideas and even early OutKast videos, I've always been part of the concept and what it's going to look like," he explained. "I just didn't have the skill. So I'm trying to learn and teach myself how I can get these ideas out. So I'm going to be behind the camera."



No comments:

Post a Comment