Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pharrell Talks "Places And Spaces I've Been"



Looks like Super Producer and one of my faves Pharrell is dropping and new book.. Check out the concept..

Pharrell Williams spoke to MTV about his recent book, Places And Spaces I’ve Been. The book was released in October, and the superproducer discussed the project's conception.


“When I set out to do the book – when I was first presented with the opportunity, what I tried to do was instead of making the book about me I called it Places And Spaces because I’d like to always offer my fans and my supporters a glimpse into the experiences that I’ve had,” Pharrell explained.

“Being a producer and kinda not really liking things to be all about me, I decided a very interesting take on it would be to engage someone like Hans [Zimmer] in a conversation where you could sort of take his interview in the book and watch Dark Knight, listen to the music, and listen to the interview and somewhere between there find a sweet spot to deduce what it must be like to be in his mind,” he shared.



No comments:

Post a Comment