Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nicki Minaj Motivation On "Beez In the Trap" Video


Say what you want about this song.. I could care two ishes but IF you hear this is the proper environment.. WELP. Check out the motivation for the video.

Nicki Minaj's latest video, "Beez In the Trap," features the sexy Young Money rapper hanging out in some strip clubs, counting hundreds and flaunting her famed curves in a revealing outfit. Regarding the sexually-charged video, Nicki explained that she wanted to show exotic dancers a little love because they've always shown the same to her.



"When I was doing my mixtapes, I would perform in strip clubs, I would perform in clubs and it was just like some of my most die-hard fans would be in these places," Nicki said in an interview. "I wanted to kinda, like, honor them -- kinda honor all my girls in the club and just say 'Thank you for the support.'"

"When I see the strippers and all of that, they always show me love, so I wanted to kinda make a video around them," Nicki said. "I hit up Benny Boom like, 'Yo, I need a sexy video right now.' I knew 2 Chainz wasn't gonna be mad."

Hell nah 2 Chainz aint mad..neither was I or would I be. IF you can't get with the song.. watch on mute..

No comments:

Post a Comment