Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yelawolf Talks Projects w/ Big K.R.I.T. & Shady 2.0


I always liked collabo albums.. I think they are starting to make a comeback. Check this out.

Yelawolf and Big K.R.I.T. fans are eagerly awaiting the highly-anticipated collaborative mixtape between the two rappers. The "Country Cousins" project has been in discussion for quite sometime now, and Yela told The Daily Chiefers that fans can expect a fully-developed project--not a tossed-off afterthought.


"We've been talking about that sh*t forever it seems like," Yela explained. "I just actually talked to K.R.I.T. the day before yesterday. We're both obviously down to do it, we're just always out grinding. I personally wanted to sit down in the studio and knock it out, but at this point, we might as well be doing an album. I definitely don't want to go and just throw anything out there; it would have to be the best that we could actually put together, and that doesn't happen often in a week. Sometimes it does…but it's hard to do it. Now, I'm growing more and more picky, too, about beats and songs."

Yelawolf also discussed the possibility of a Shady 2.0 compilation album.

"I know Slaughterhouse is working on some shit. Last I heard, that project is wrapping up and coming out," he said. "Of course, my project Love Story [we're] recording this summer…as far as the unit, us putting out a project collectively, it's a definite a possibility. But I can't really say when, where. The Shady family, we're all working out here."

No comments:

Post a Comment