Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Nas Won't Speak On The Jay-Z Lynching




Back in 2002 shyt was hot between Jay & Nas.. WELP.. Nas was gonna do a mock lynching.. Check it out..

Disturbing footage of Nas' planned 2002 mock-lynching of a Jay-Z effigy surfaced online last week, and so far neither rapper has spoken about the decade-old planned incident. Nas himself was recently asked about the footage and said that he is uncomfortable discussing it now.



"I really don't even want to acknowledge it," Nas told MTV News. "Everybody's in a different place. I don't even want to acknowledge it. I can't acknowledge that. Jay's my man, and that's that, that's all I'm gonna say."


Nas and Jay-Z were embroiled in a heated feud in the early 2000s and Nas planned to stage the 'lynching' during Summer Jam. Hot 97 didn't allow him to perform the controversial show.

I'm glad this never happened.. for many reasons.. I wont slander Nasir..







No comments:

Post a Comment