Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mobb Deep.. Back At It AGAIN



Maaaan.. I dunno what is going on.. but I will say niccas need to get OFF TWITTER.. Check it out

Prodigy went on a lengthy Twitter rant this weekend, but didn't call out his estranged Mobb Deep bandmate Havoc--despite Havoc's revelation last week that the group is on hiatus. Havoc admitted last week that he dissed his partner on Twitter several months ago, after initially claiming his account was hacked. Nonetheless, Prodigy did not make any direct reference to Havoc in a series of tweets that referenced loyalty and letting go of the past.



"Jealousy, n*ggas want bullets in my head envy, n***as wanna catch me slippin', but never that...," he tweeted. "#HNIC3"


"RT #Scorpios are intensely loyal to those they love and care about," he continued. "I love the 90's. but i aint stuck in that mu'f*cka."


"We aint really wit that talkin' b*tch we bout that action..." Prodigy added. "S/O to all my followers and infamous lifers who bought that #HNIC3 let em know! S/O to the ppl part of #HNIC3 @mobettabrown @Willie_Day26 @DarealEsther @realwizkhalifa @tip @VaughnAnthony1 @BoogzBoogetz @plaintruthent. S/O to the ppl part of #HNIC3 @Alchemist @schoir1 @beatbutcha @TheColombians @therealhavoc @YoungL_LGND @sidroamsbravo @ohnothedisrupt"

SMMFH.. I.. smh..



No comments:

Post a Comment