Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

50 Cent DISSES Lloyd Banks AND YAYO??



I will say this.. This bamma Fiddy is a real fuck boy and he is feeling himself.. I saw you eventually turning on Banks.. but YAYO.. REALLY.. these guys went to bat for you and you ish on em.. cause your ish sucks now.. sad. Check this out..

50 Cent sounds more and more like a guy that could care less about his former G-Unit homies. The hip hop mogul spoke (again) about his relationship with longtime friends Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, and it sounds like he's all but washed his hands of his former sidemen.


"I actually haven't spoke to 'em very much. I'm to fault for that, though. I think I disabled them," Fif revealed. "I did so much for them that they don't have a continuous work ethic. They got both of those tapes out there, but did you see any visuals? Anything? There's certain things that the new guy is doing to create momentum or energy. They just sit there and wait. When someone works for you, you have the habit of dealing with things by not dealing with them. You may get in the regimen of coming over and doing it for them."

SMMFH..



1 comment:

  1. hes speaking the truth. you know the old saying you walk a horse........ them dudes are are prolly lazy foreal. when youre hungry youre on everyones mixtape like Titty Boi.

    ReplyDelete