Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

J.R. Smith Dumps K. Michelle



WELP.. That didn't take long.. but JR SWish sets teh record straight and well.. K. Michelle does also..

So apparently, K. Michelle and J.R. Smith's love affair is over. Again.


Despite tweeting about going home with each other just a few days ago, yesterday (December 18th) Smith made it clear that he is not with the "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star.

"Thats not my girl! im SINGEL! I don’t care how u spell it!" the Knicks guard tweeted. "#NOWifey here. Some of y’all want ya cake an eat it too! Lol I just want the #Cake. Sorry I ain’t like most! When I’m with someone I’m with someone! When I’m not I’m not! You don’t have to like it! #ITSME."

And that tweet last week about taking K. Michelle home?

"First of all she sent it from my phone!" he claimed.

K. Michelle joked around about the incident.

"Damn can’t I kiss a sexy man In the club without y’all marrying me off???" she tweeted. "I’m just young and getting it! He dumps me every two weeks, damn I thought I at least had a couple days left! Guess he didn’t wanna buy me no Christmas Gift. Maybe he’ll take me back in JAN."

Let the song speak for it..





No comments:

Post a Comment