Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Lupe Takes Shots At President Obama


I swear this nicca's publicist should get PAID

Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco is known for speaking his mind and sometimes inciting controversy--and the passionate emcee once again set his sights on President Barack Obama and his administration. In an interview with Philadelphia's Power 99 FM's Mina SayWhat, Fiasco reiterated his criticisms of the President and his foreign policy.



"One hand, you have someone who is a great speaker, but kills little children - our president," he said. "I'm not talking about an accident--I'm talking about ordering a drone attack. Ordering drone attacks that go and kill mothers, innocent bystanders, children. Militants too, but the collateral damage. You're responsible for that, too."


"Drug dealer can say the same thing," Lupe said when asked if he thought these casualties were intentional. "I didn't mean to kill all the people in the restaurant. I was just trying to get that one dude who killed my cousin. Just so happened that that little girl was there. Same thing."

REALLY starting to not like hommie.. like forreal.. smh..





No comments:

Post a Comment